Saturday, March 17, 2007

Queens Chronicle IV

I have been quietly slaving away at three jobs lately, oh the pity. But it's true, even D has voiced complaints-- many of which have hidden meaning like, "but there's nothing to eat, another meeting?!"

Well, here is the fruition of some of those meetings... Another piece in the Queens Chronicle.

If you live in Queens head to your local supermarket (or street corner news box) and pick up a free copy of the Queens Chronicle (Western Queens edition). The piece isone of the feature pieces, about CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture) and how great they are.

Alternatively, follow this link:

Queens Chronicle "Planning Ahead for Spring".

Also, if you live in Queens (especially Astoria) and a crazy person comes up to you and says, "Hi, are you interested in organic food?" It might be me. Take my brochure, I'm not crazy. If you read this blog you probably want the good food I'm selling anyway-- and sign up for the new Astoria CSA (www.astoriacsa.com)! If you don't know how to cook, we'll hold cooking classes. If you don't want a friend, I don't need to be one. But I'll still like you.



Enjoy.


View Stats
Rankingblogs.com: Defining your blogs worth..